Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bye Bye Wild Man

SPOILER ALERT:  I have finished Wild Man, y'all.  Talk about Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!

Finished!  No more cupcakes.  This is good and bad.  Good, because I've been jonesing for baked goods through this entire book and just thinking about chocolate cake puts poundage on my thighs.  Bad, because Brock is hot and not it's Bye Bye Brock.  le sigh...

And HELLO MITCH, apparently.  Works for me!

A few points:

I about shit my pantalones when we were informed Brock wears my favorite man uniform to work:  Turtleneck, nice jeans and what I can only imagine as what I'd call a "pea coat".  DANG boyfriend.  That shit is HOT.

We found out Tess has light brown hair and green eyes.  Hmmm.  Casting much?  I will ponder this for the next few days.

I don't think I've ever mentioned that my Brock is Josh Holloway from LOST and has been since he appeared as Skull in Mystery Man.

I know, I know...totally wrong hair.  But just LOOK at and LISTEN to that shit.  He's got the sexiest, gravelly voice...and calls everyone by the nicknames he's given them...and is a it irreverent and doesn't give a rat's ass.  And is rough around the edges, even though he's sharp as a tack.  SO Brock.  And the facial expressions are EXACTLY what I'd expect.

See for yourself.  (BUT - NOT if you haven't seen LOST and plan to watch it (that means YOU, JJ) because it's RIFE with spoilage.





OK Y'all - on to LAW MAN. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment