Thursday, August 30, 2012

Head Out On The Highway

SPOILER ALERT: I am 63% into Motorcycle Man.  

HOLY SHIT!  Tyra just saw that SKANK doing Hop and the caca is hitting the proverbial wind-blowing machine!!!!!!  I so totally did NOT see this one coming.  Everything's been going along smoothly and then BAM!  Not so smooth.

And it's quite a wake up call!!  I have been living in lala land right along with Tyra...enjoying every second of her relationship with Tack.  Never stopping to think "Holy shit - this guy is a big time BIKER.  Not just "a biker"...but THE biker.  He's the HEAD of a BIKER GANG entitled CHAOS.  SHIT.  WHAT the EFF am I is she DOING?!?"

This brings me back to when I was a kid in PA.  There was a scary assed biker gang in my area called The Warlocks and they were a really scary biker gang that lived about 20 minutes away from my house in this old, Victorian mansion.  And let me tell you... We. Were. TERRIFIED of them.  You'd be driving down the highway and 50 motorcycles would pass your car.  It was really freaky.

Soooo...I get to this part about that bitch from hell doing Hop - backwards (giggles) - and watch Tyra tell Tack off...and it all just hits me:  GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE, GIRL!!!  What are you DOING?!  They're going to eat you up and spit you out!  I'm just sitting here thinking "Holy shit - the honeymoon is OVAH.  Tack's gonna CHEAT on yo' ass.  WTF are you waiting for?  Move the eff ON."

Seriously...everything's fine...as long as she agrees to live in HIS world; not hers.  And we all know that shit won't work forever.  I mean come on!  Look...I made it through eating chips out of the bag.  I made it through Tack barely saying "Hi" to all the boyfriend hotness at Club.  But stick around and watch this cougar fuck her way through the entire club?  Multiple times?  Including Tack?  No effing WAY.

Get OUT, girl!  While the gettin' is good!

As if he's going to let her out.  Ugh - no way.  He's going to FLIP.  And it ain't go' be pretty.  And it has given me a ton to ponder.  Kristen Ashley has never let a girl walk away from her Dream Man before...I'm dying to know if she's going to start now.  My brain says "No friggin way, I'm a dumbass for even thinking it"...but seriously...HOW is this shit going to sort itself out?!  Tack is TACK.  Tack is Chaos.  Ain't no way...no how...that he's going to start living his life differently at 41 years of age.  I bet he'll give Tyra some BS answer about only wanting HER in his bed and only wanting to fuck HER face (ROFLMAO sorry; couldn't resist) but you know...eventually boyfriend's going to stay out a little too long one night...and then not come home at all the next...and Tyra's going to find out he's with that skank at the compound...or - heaven forbid - yet another skank somewhere else.

OMG I have to go read.  This shit is KILLING me!!!  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Carol, I love that you couldn't resist saying that. That's hilarious!

    I'm 86% on my reread. Hurry up!

    Do we think Tack is a cheater? He was a dawg at first but he was single at the time. He says he was faithful to Naomi.

    Can bikers be faithful? Discuss.
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd be discussing this..............but KA's books seem to bring out interesting topics. LMAO!

    At this point in the book, I was thinking, "It's fun to walk on the wild side for a while, but I wouldn't want to LIVE there." I totally figured Tack would be all over the next "piece" who walked through the door. I mean, he's a badass -macho-biker-dude. What do you expect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos is glamorized -- even as crazy-ass as that club is, the Motorcycle clubs I know about are more scary-bad-ass than Chaos will ever be. Did you read the Warlock wiki? That guy was STOMPED TO DEATH. Babe. Even with wimpy Chaos, she needs to run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tack is one of my favorite KA heroes. He's tied with Tate. Ty from Lady Luck is number #1.

    How awesome is Tack.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think choosing my favourite KA hero is pretty much an impossible task. Seriously. I loved the guys in the Colorado Mountain series. Chace may be my favourite there, but those Hot Bunch guys in the Rock Chick books are just so hilarious. I can't decide. I'll take any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I"m totally with JJ on this one. Fun for a while but not as a way of life. Kind of like the grunge phase I went through in HS. Eventually it was time to move on. Although I'm ashamed to admit by the time I thought this it was when I should have moved on at least a year before that...Anyhoots, this is my total state of conflictedness (I think I may have coined a word there, but I'm not sure) with Tack. I was in a total love/hate relationship with him. I just could not wrap my brain around him and all the rules of "chaos". I posted quite a few times on GR when I was reading this and my head was about to explode more than a few times. Ugh....KA is genius with the angst and conflict. I don't think Tack would cheat. But I DO NOT like/agree with his reasoning on the whole Hop/Bebe thing. AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete