Thursday, August 23, 2012

Motorcycle Man: Take 1

SPOILER ALERT:  I am on seriously like page 4 of Motorcycle Man.

HOLY EFFING SHIZ!!!!!  I am literally at 2% on the Kindle and ALREADY I had to throw it down and pick up the laptop.

Tyra is standing outside of Ride, waiting to go in to her first day on the job...and Tack is MAKING THE HELL OUT with some dark haired chick in the parking lot!  With his hand on her ass!!!  It's MONDAY and they were together on SATURDAY!!! OH MY GOD!! I'm so embarrassed for her!!!

You know what?  THIS is why I was never a slut.  THIS is why I didn't sleep around.  THE DAY AFTER!!!!!  How positively MORTIFYING!!!  And OH my God I was beyond dying for her when he told her to leave her number and scram.

Holy CRAP I'm afraid to hit the "next page" button!!!!!!!

"The suspense is terrible.  I hope it will last."  ~Oscar Wilde

4 comments:

  1. Wasn't that deliciously horrible? Oooooooo and her struggle about whether to show up at work or not????? I loved when she was texting her BFF whilst Tack was walking up to her. I could TOTALLY see myself texting you guys, "OMG! He's coming to me!"

    One of my fave KA lines, "because every girl knew, a problem shared with her best friend was a problem lost." True dat.

    ps.
    HOW EXCITED AM I THAT YOU ARE READING MOTORCYCLE MAN???????? SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED, YAY YAY YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you freakin' IMAGINE THAT!!!!????? Holy crap! That was pure awesomeness. Oh gosh, I feel her pain. Not only did she have a Walk of Shame but then she had to go to work and face him the next day. And what an ASSHOLE!!!! Oh, it was delicious. I'm jumping up and down with excitement. I'm halfway through Breathe and LOVING it but you are making me want to reread. I wish I still had my texts to JJ. I was frantic while reading this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Tack.....I wanted to KILL him in that moment. Totally kill him. I agree with you on the slut thing. I got a sick pit in my stomach at that point because it was STILL THERE from when he kicked her out the night before. Poor Tyra.

    ReplyDelete