Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You GO, Girl

SPOILER ALERT:  I am at 44% in Motorcycle Man.  

OMG I can't type long because I MUST go read.  M'girl Vi - along with Gwen and Mara - just busted into Tyra's office and said they want to take her out for cosmos.  And Tack was all protective and saying "no"...but then he changed it to "yes" for Wednesday night.  Wish those bitches would come and take ME out for cosmos on Wednesday night.  A girl needs bitches.  And cosmos.

So let's see...what's been happening?  Well...I almost shat my pants when Tyra, Lanie (who I'm  not sure I like) and Auntie Badass Air Force One got kidnapped.  And when my man HAWK walked in....OH my god...I jumped right the hell out-my-seat and said "WHOA!"  I was "this close" to blogging but I couldn't because I had to know what was happening.

This is the BEST Dream Man book!  LOVE LOVE LOVE all the girl/boy drama!  When Tyra got mad because Tack made Lanie pancakes?  OH my gosh I was right along with her in her jealousy. LOOK at Lanie.  She's gorgeous. And was it me or was she flirting with Tack RIGHT AFTER she found out about Elliot???  And then when Tack put her on his bike after the kidnapping?  Oh SHIZ, I was NOT happy about that at ALL.  I was in total agreement with Tyra.  I'd have been soooooo bummed.  SHE is supposed to be saved!  Not Lanie!  Tyra was supposed to ride off into the sunset with Tack...not her damned bestie with her long ass legs and perfect skin.  (LOL I think I made those qualities up in my mind...not really sure.)

Then I was SO SAD when Tyra broke it off with Tack...but I was SO HAPPY she stuck to her guns and I was SO PROUD OF HER!!!  I was sitting there reading that heart wrenching scene and feeling every second of it!  And I was thinking "Girl...do NOT stay.  Do NOT!  This is so dysfunctional!  Either get what you want...or scram."  I'm so glad she played by her own rules.  That rocked.

OK so now they talked - she's staying - he's making her chops (a-his stuffing sounds great and b-I love a man who cooks!) and they're discussing why she left her old life.   And - once again - I totally agree with everything Tyra is saying.  I can totally relate to this chickie.  She - in a word - rocks!  :)

OK I'll shut up now...but I must tell you one thing.  The term "man bun" is friggin so funny...as is "biker brethren".  There have just been so many laughs in this book; I love it.

OK gots to go.  More later!

4 comments:

  1. That's IT! I'm between books (for the last 45 minutes since I finished Breathe) and I'm going to pick Motorcycle Man up right now!! I remember stuff, and then I don't. I DO remember texting JJ with the term "man bun" when I was reading and giggling my ass off. It's the shit. Seriously.

    So glad that you're loving this, bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " A girl needs bitches. And cosmos."
    LMCO!!!!!! We are your bitches!! I don't know what a cosmo is, but I'll get you one.

    I'm with you on Lanie. What is girlfriend's problem? I don't feel the love between Tyra and Lanie. But perhaps I'm blinded by the tattoos and badass bikers in this book. I'm ok with that.

    HAWK!!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!!

    ps.
    If you love this book, you are gonna freak out over Rock Chick. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back to blogging, Carol!!! I've missed these!!! You are really making me want to go back to these, but I have more Rock Chicks to get through first.

    Totally agree with Jennifer - You think these are good - just you wait! The Rock Chicks are awesome!!! I can't decide who I like better. Lee is right up there with Hawk in my book!

    Hawk .. A.MAZ.ING! Just the mention of his name gets me all heated up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to re-read Motorcycle Man now. I just remember that I kind of had a love/hate relationship with Tack. It finally ended on love. But he was so angsty and I was so CONFLICTED. Geez. I know I'm a dork and get too invested but whatev.

    PS - Proving you are NOT a robot every time I post SUCKS!! :0)

    ReplyDelete